A perfect accompaniment to your Farm Unit, this pack will further assist you in teaching the topic of The Farm whilst integrating it into the Early Years Curriculum.
It includes resources and activities related to the farm and covers, literacy and oral language.
This 107 page pack includes the following:
- Farm Animal Word Wall Cards Display (includes baby animals)
- Label the animal Posters & Activities (Colour and Black and White)
- Baby Farm Animal Puzzle
- Baby Farm Animals Classroom Book
- Baby Animals Individual Student Emergent Reader
- Farm Facts: Non-Fiction Research and Writing Books and Activities
- Student 'Farmer' Name Tags (For Excursions)
- Pre-Farm Excursion Activities
- Post-Farm Excursion Activities
- Labelled Diagrams
- Graphic Organisers
- Information Text Topic Web Plans
**Common Core aligned**
**Caters for Australian Curriculum**
Please note, this is a downloadable, digital file that you can access immediately after purchase.
To open the files you will be required to have a PDF Reader such as Adobe Acrobat installed on your computer. To edit the files you will need to have access to Microsoft Powerpoint. Please ensure your software is up to date to avoid compatibility issues.
Purchase of this resource entitles the purchaser the right to reproduce pages in limited quantities for single classroom or homeschool use only.
Duplication for a friend, another staff member, entire school or commercial purpose without purchase of an additional license is strictly forbidden.
Copying any part of this resource and/or placing it on the internet in any form (even a personal or classroom website/ school server) is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
Copyright ©Chantelle Jacobs
Miss Jacobs Little Learners Pty Ltd
Perfect for our theme this year!
Thank you for sharing.
Very cool - we had an excursion to the farm in term 4 and this fit in so well. Will definitely use again this year :)
Love this! Thank you!