This Spring Non-Fiction unit all about Butterflies and Caterpillars includes everything you need to teach your class about their features, habitats, diet and facts including the Life Cycle of a Butterly.
Filled with differentiated resources and teaching ideas, it will no doubt provide your little learners with engaging learning opportunities and expand their knowledge of butterflies and caterpillars whilst integrating it into the Early Years Curriculum.
Including a variety of reading, writing and science activities, this thematic non-fiction unit would be great to start in Spring!
“This was a big hit with the kiddos! There are so many engaging choices. Thanks a bunch!” – Ashley. P
“Such a great product for my science curriculum!” – Kristen P
- Color Class Non-Fiction Book which outlines life cycle of a butterfly and includes facts and information (print, laminate and bind to use as shared reading or put in your classroom library)
- Student Black and White Butterfly Life Cycle reader
- Life Cycle Vocabulary Cards and descriptions - 2 versions - clipart and real photos
- Arrows and Pictures for classroom Butterfly Life Cycle Display
- Life Cycle Sequencing Cards - 2 versions clipart and real photos
- Life Cycle Color Poster
- Life Cycle Student Sequencing Worksheets
- Butterfly & Caterpillar KWL Worksheets
- Labelled Diagram Worksheet
- Venn Diagram Worksheet
- What do you know about Butterfly & Caterpillars Report Writing Worksheets
- Facts Student Mini Information Writing Book
**Common Core aligned**
**Caters for Australian Curriculum**
Please note, this is a downloadable, digital file that you can access immediately after purchase.
To open the files you will be required to have a PDF Reader such as Adobe Acrobat installed on your computer. To edit the files you will need to have access to Microsoft Powerpoint. Please ensure your software is up to date to avoid compatibility issues.
Purchase of this resource entitles the purchaser the right to reproduce pages in limited quantities for single classroom or homeschool use only.
Duplication for a friend, another staff member, entire school or commercial purpose without purchase of an additional license is strictly forbidden.
Copying any part of this resource and/or placing it on the internet in any form (even a personal or classroom website/ school server) is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
Copyright ©Chantelle Jacobs
Miss Jacobs Little Learners Pty Ltd
Great addition to unit of study.
So many good activities to use! I love teaching about butterflies and this was a great resource to add to what I already use!