These Modern Jungle binder cover pages and spines have been created to keep your teacher binders and home or classroom office looking beautiful and tidy!
Create your own boho jungle themed personalized covers and keep all your teaching resources, assessment checklists and planning documents organised and easily accessible! Totally editable, these are so easy to customise!
- 12 stunning Modern Jungle themed binder cover designs in an Editable PowerPoint File (animals prints, leafy green jungle leaves and gorgeous watercolour jungle animal imagery
- Matching Spine Labels for 3 different folder sizes in an Editable PowerPoint file
How to use this resource:
- Open up the Microsoft Powerpoint file.
- Choose your favourite cover design
- Type in your desired text into the text box provided - choose your favourite font/s to make it POP!
- Print and either slide into the front pocket of your folders or bind them and make them into a book using a spiral binder
Please note, this is a downloadable, digital file that you can access immediately after purchase.
To open the files you will be required to have a PDF Reader such as Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer.
To edit: If the product description stipulates that the file is editable, it will be editable only in Microsoft PowerPoint. You will need to have access to Microsoft Powerpoint to be able to type in your text. You can access a free trial here.
‘Editable’ refers to the *text* within the file being customisable. Images and colour palettes are not editable. Simply type into the text boxes provided or add in your own to edit.
Please ensure your PDF reader and MS PowerPoint software is up to date to avoid compatibility issues.
Purchase of this resource entitles the purchaser the right to reproduce pages in limited quantities for single classroom or homeschool use only.
Duplication for a friend, another staff member, entire school or commercial purpose without purchase of an additional license is strictly forbidden.
Copying any part of this resource and/or placing it on the internet in any form (even a personal or classroom website/ school server) is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
Copyright ©Chantelle Jacobs
Miss Jacobs Little Learners Pty Ltd