This warm and engaging Ombre Neutrals Classroom décor bundle will add the perfect earthy & inclusive touch to your classroom!
This pack has been specifically designed to pare back your classroom décor in order to let your students work POP, and to allow for a gentler and more welcoming learning environment for ALL students.
For some students, classrooms can be an overstimulating and overwhelming environment. Using neutral, muted tones, such as the calming palette used in this boho Ombre Neutrals Classroom Decor, paired with natural greenery (whether fake or real plants) can help to create a homey, tranquil atmosphere for you and your grade.
Suitable for all year levels - from early primary to upper primary and even high school, the minimalistic designs, and customizable resources in this Ombre Neutrals Decor bundle can be used year after year! This pack is BILINGUAL FRIENDLY with its customizable designs, allowing teachers to edit the text into whichever language they require.
Aussie Fonts included are: NSW, QLD, SA and VIC/WA.
Additionally, this Diversity Classroom Decor Pack uses an ombre neutrals color palette that has been purposely chosen to represent cultural awareness and assist in creating an inclusive classroom environment.
Transform your classroom from drab to fab, with Miss Jacobs Little Learners’ modern classroom decor!
THIS OMBRE NEUTRALS DECOR BUNDLE INCLUDES:
- Affirmation Station (PDF & Editable)
- Alphabet Posters (PDF & Editable) 3 Versions, with alphabet images and without - Fonts Include: Standard Primary Font, Cursive Font, Australian State Fonts - VIC, QLD, NSW, SA for teachers in Australia
- Alphabet Word Wall Headers (Editable) standard primary font and Aussie fonts.
- Amazing Work Coming Soon Posters
- ASL (American Sign Language) Alphabet Posters with or without spots
- AUSLAN Alphabet Posters (Fonts include Standard Primary and Australian School Fonts: Victorian Modern Cursive, NSW Foundation, SA Beginners, QLD Beginners and Sassoon Fonts.)
- Binder Covers and Spines - (Editable) + Spines in 3 sizes, styled to match
- Birthday Display - (PDF & Editable)
- Bulletin Board Borders (PDF)
- Bulletin Board Bunting and Banners (Editable)
- Classroom Calendar and Weather Display - (PDF & Editable) 2 Versions - Pocket Chart Size and Standard Size
- Classroom Jobs with Header - (PDF & Editable)
- Clock Numbers
- Classroom Labels - small, medium, large tub, round, square, Magazine & Tolsby (Editable)
- Classroom Posters in Portrait and Landscape - EDITABLE (Type in your own classroom rules or values, motivational quotes and signs etc)
- Days and Months of the Year Flashcards (PDF & Editable)
- Days at School Tally (PDF & Editable)
- Door Display - 4 designs to choose from (Editable)
- Flip Calendar (editable)
- Hand Signal Posters - (PDF & Editable)
- Learning Intentions, Success Criteria, WALT, WALF (PDF & Editable
- Meet the Teacher Templates (Editable)
- Newsletters (PDF & Editable)
- Number Posters - 0-30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100 (PDF & Editable)
- Shape Posters (PDF & Editable)
- Teacher Toolbox Labels - multiple designs (Editable)
- Teacher Trolley / 10 Drawer Cart Labels - 2 styles (Editable)
- Visual Timetable with Clocks (PDF & Editable)
- Voice Levels Display (PDF & Editable)
- Welcome Posters (PDF & Editable)
Please note, this is a downloadable, digital file that you can access immediately after purchase.
To open the files you will be required to have a PDF Reader such as Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer.
To edit: If the product description stipulates that the file is editable, it will be editable only in Microsoft PowerPoint. You will need to have access to Microsoft Powerpoint to be able to type in your text. You can access a free trial here.
‘Editable’ refers to the *text* within the file being customisable. Images and colour palettes are not editable. Simply type into the text boxes provided or add in your own to edit.
Please ensure your PDF reader and MS PowerPoint software is up to date to avoid compatibility issues.
Purchase of this resource entitles the purchaser the right to reproduce pages in limited quantities for single classroom or homeschool use only.
Duplication for a friend, another staff member, entire school or commercial purpose without purchase of an additional license is strictly forbidden.
Copying any part of this resource and/or placing it on the internet in any form (even a personal or classroom website/ school server) is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
Copyright ©Chantelle Jacobs
Miss Jacobs Little Learners Pty Ltd