Boho Vibes Classroom Decor Bundle
Designed using a muted, neutral-toned colour palette, the resources included in this unique Boho Vibes Classroom Decor Bundle are sure to create a stylish and inviting learning space for your modern 2021 Classroom!
In addition to using Australian State fonts for some of the elements such as the Alphabet Posters, Number Posters, Word Wall Display and Student Desk Plates, I have made most of the resources in this pack editable, allowing teachers to easily customise features to suit their individual classroom needs.
What’s included in this editable modern boho decor bundle?
- Alphabet Posters
- Alphabet Posters – 4 designs to choose from in
- Standard Primary Font
- Aussie Fonts – VIC Modern Cursive, QLD Beginners and NSW Foundation Fonts
- Cursive Font
- Amazing Work Coming Soon Posters
- Behaviour Chart (Editable)
- Birthday Display
- Binder Covers and Spines – Editable
- Bunting / Bulletin Board Headers – Editable
- Classroom Jobs Display – (Editable)
- Classroom Calendar – 3 designs – Editable
- Clock Numbers – 3 designs
- Days and Months Cards
- Days at School Tally
- Door Display (Editable)
- Editable Posters in Landscape and Portrait
- Inspirational / Motivational Quote Posters
- Labels(Editable) – round, square, rectangle, Toslby Ikea frames, medium, small, tub labels, table numbers, magazine holder – various designs
- Learning Intentions (Editable)
- Number Posters – 2 versions – dots up and down and across. Choose from Standard Primary Font, VIC Modern Cursive, QLD Beginners and NSW Foundation Fonts.
- Student Desk Name Plates with Alphabet and Number Line – 2 versions. Choose from Standard Primary Font, VIC Modern Cursive, QLD Beginners and NSW Foundation Fonts.
- Teacher Toolbox Labels – to fit 12 and 20 drawers from Bunnings – Editable – multiple designs to choose from
- 10 Drawer Trolley Labels – measured to fit perfectly (Editable)
- Visual Timetable (Editable)
- Welcome Posters – Editable – multiple designs
You must have Microsoft Powerpoint or equivalent installed on your computer.
Simply type into the text box provided – its that easy!
Please note, this is a downloadable, digital file that you can access immediately after purchase.
To open the files you will be required to have a PDF Reader such as Adobe Acrobat installed on your computer. To edit the files you will need to have access to Microsoft Powerpoint. Please ensure your software is up to date to avoid compatibility issues.
Purchase of this resource entitles the purchaser the right to reproduce pages in limited quantities for single classroom or homeschool use only.
Duplication for a friend, another staff member, entire school or commercial purpose without purchase of an additional licence is strictly forbidden.
Copying any part of this resource and/or placing it on the internet in any form (even a personal or classroom website/ school server) is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
Copyright ©Chantelle Jacobs
Miss Jacobs Little Learners Pty Ltd
NSW Foundation, QLD Beginners, SA Beginners, VIC Modern Cursive
Year 2, Year 3, Year 1, Prep / Foundation, Preschool, Year 4, Year 5, Year 6