Keep your teaching resources, assessment checklists and planning documents organised and easily accessible using these stylish Editable Modern Boho Vibes themed teacher binder covers and spines.
Created in a stunning neutral colour palette, each of the 24 various folder cover designs feature boho style images in earthy, natural tones to help you transform your office space and keep your teacher and student documents neat and organised.
- 24 Modern Boho Binder Cover pages in PowerPoint file (Editable)
- Matching folder spines in 3 various sizes (small, medium and large) - Perfectly measured to fit the spines of any A4 binders (Editable)
- BONUS Divider Pages (Editable)
How to use this resource:
- Open up the Microsoft Powerpoint file.
- Choose your favourite cover design
- Type in your desired text into the text box provided - choose your favourite font/s to make it POP!
- Print and either slide into the front pocket of your folders or bind them and make them into a book using a spiral binder
Please note, this is a downloadable, digital file that you can access immediately after purchase.
To open the files you will be required to have a PDF Reader such as Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer.
To edit: If the product description stipulates that the file is editable, it will be editable only in Microsoft PowerPoint. You will need to have access to Microsoft Powerpoint to be able to type in your text. You can access a free trial here.
‘Editable’ refers to the *text* within the file being customisable. Images and colour palettes are not editable. Simply type into the text boxes provided or add in your own to edit.
Please ensure your PDF reader and MS PowerPoint software is up to date to avoid compatibility issues.
Purchase of this resource entitles the purchaser the right to reproduce pages in limited quantities for single classroom or homeschool use only.
Duplication for a friend, another staff member, entire school or commercial purpose without purchase of an additional license is strictly forbidden.
Copying any part of this resource and/or placing it on the internet in any form (even a personal or classroom website/ school server) is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
Copyright ©Chantelle Jacobs
Miss Jacobs Little Learners Pty Ltd