Looking for an engaging biological sciences unit to use with your class this Spring?
This non-fiction unit all about plants and their life cycles includes over 55 pages of activities, resources and printables for you to use when teaching your students all about Plants and Living Things.
Subjects covered include Reading, Writing and Science with close reads and comprehension questions, labeled diagrams, plant life cycle worksheets, vocabulary word wall cards AND SO MUCH MORE!
Inside this DIFFERENTIATED Non-Fiction Unit, you'll find:
- Plants Color Class Non-Fiction Book which outlines life cycle of a plant and includes facts and information (print, laminate and bind to use as shared reading or put in your classroom library)
- Student Black and White Plants Life Cycle reader
- Plants Life Cycle Vocabulary Cards 2 versions - clipart and real photos
- Arrows and Pictures for classroom Plant Life Cycle Display
- Plant Life Cycle Sequencing Cards - 2 versions clipart and real photos
- Plant Life Cycle Color Poster
- Plants KWL Worksheets
- Plant Labelled Diagram Worksheet
- Plant Life Cycle Student Sequencing Worksheets
- What do you know about Plants Report Writing Worksheets
- Plants Facts Student Mini Information Writing Book
- How to plant a seed Procedure Worksheet
- Plant Observation Book
Please note, this is a downloadable, digital file that you can access immediately after purchase.
To open the files you will be required to have a PDF Reader such as Adobe Acrobat installed on your computer. To edit the files you will need to have access to Microsoft Powerpoint. Please ensure your software is up to date to avoid compatibility issues.
Purchase of this resource entitles the purchaser the right to reproduce pages in limited quantities for single classroom or homeschool use only.
Duplication for a friend, another staff member, entire school or commercial purpose without purchase of an additional license is strictly forbidden.
Copying any part of this resource and/or placing it on the internet in any form (even a personal or classroom website/ school server) is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
Copyright ©Chantelle Jacobs
Miss Jacobs Little Learners Pty Ltd
Thank you for this cute resource!
Useful resource, saved me work, thanks!
This is an awesome resource! I used it for my Yr 0 class and the activities and information were so meaningful and age-appropriate for 5-year-olds. Thank you so much!!
My students loved this to add to our science area in discovery learning.
Just what I was looking for. Thanks