This non-fiction frog unit includes everything you need to teach your class all about frogs including information about their features, habitats, food, facts and of course, frog life cycles.
With over 40 pages of science and literacy resources & student activities, your class will love learning and exploring new information in an engaging and interactive way!
Printables and teaching resources included in this frog thematic unit are: Reading and Writing lessons with close reads and comprehension questions, labeled diagrams, life cycle of a frog worksheets, vocabulary word wall cards AND SO MUCH MORE!
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THIS FROG NON-FICTION & SCIENCE UNIT?
- Frog Color Class Information Book (print, laminate and bind to use as shared reading or put in your classroom library)
- Student Black and White copy of Frog Information Book
- Frog Close Reads with literal Comprehension Questions
- Frog Life Cycle Vocabulary Cards and descriptions - 2 versions - clipart and real photos
- Arrows and Pictures for classroom Frog Life Cycle Display
- Frog Life Cycle Sequencing Cards - 2 versions clipart and real photos
- Frog Life Cycle Color Poster
- Frog Life Cycle Student Sequencing Worksheets
- Frog & Tadpole KWL Worksheets
- Frog Labelled Diagram Worksheet
- Frog Venn Diagram Worksheet
- What do you know about Frogs & Tadpoles Report Writing Worksheets
- Frog Facts Student Mini Information Writing Book
Please note, this is a downloadable, digital file that you can access immediately after purchase.
To open the files you will be required to have a PDF Reader such as Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer.
To edit: If the product description stipulates that the file is editable, it will be editable only in Microsoft PowerPoint. You will need to have access to Microsoft Powerpoint to be able to type in your text. You can access a free trial here.
‘Editable’ refers to the *text* within the file being customisable. Images and colour palettes are not editable. Simply type into the text boxes provided or add in your own to edit.
Please ensure your PDF reader and MS PowerPoint software is up to date to avoid compatibility issues.
Purchase of this resource entitles the purchaser the right to reproduce pages in limited quantities for single classroom or homeschool use only.
Duplication for a friend, another staff member, entire school or commercial purpose without purchase of an additional license is strictly forbidden.
Copying any part of this resource and/or placing it on the internet in any form (even a personal or classroom website/ school server) is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
Copyright ©Chantelle Jacobs
Miss Jacobs Little Learners Pty Ltd