These stunning Editable Australiana Ten Frame Number Posters come in two ten frame styles to suit your classroom needs.
Designed using earthy, neutral tones and native Australian imagery, this range will bring your classroom to life whilst adding a calm and homey feel, making it perfect for all grade levels and seasons!
- 2x PDF versions - pre-made for you in a standard primary font. One version has dots on tens frames going across and the other has dots going up and down.
- 2x Editable Versions for you to choose your own font OR type in the language of your choice - perfect for the bilingual classroom. Just type in French or Spanish for example!
- Aussie Fonts included
Each poster is on one standard letter-sized page.
Posters Include; 1-30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90 and 100
If you like this, then I know you will LOVE these resources :
- AUSTRALIANA Bulletin Board Lettering Pack
- AUSTRALIANA Reading Groups
- AUSTRALIANA Math Posters Bundle
- AUSTRALIANA English Posters Bundle
Like matchy, matchy?? Click here for more AUSTRALIANA resources
Please note, this is a downloadable, digital file that you can access immediately after purchase.
To open the files you will be required to have a PDF Reader such as Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer.
To edit: If the product description stipulates that the file is editable, it will be editable only in Microsoft PowerPoint. You will need to have access to Microsoft Powerpoint to be able to type in your text. You can access a free trial here.
‘Editable’ refers to the *text* within the file being customisable. Images and colour palettes are not editable. Simply type into the text boxes provided or add in your own to edit.
Please ensure your PDF reader and MS PowerPoint software is up to date to avoid compatibility issues.
Purchase of this resource entitles the purchaser the right to reproduce pages in limited quantities for single classroom or homeschool use only.
Duplication for a friend, another staff member, entire school or commercial purpose without purchase of an additional license is strictly forbidden.
Copying any part of this resource and/or placing it on the internet in any form (even a personal or classroom website/ school server) is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
Copyright ©Chantelle Jacobs
Miss Jacobs Little Learners Pty Ltd