These Editable Daisy Gingham themed Student Name Plates have been designed using a stylish, neutral toned color palette and come in a variety of subtle gingham patterns and modern daisy designs.
With more than 50 label designs to choose from, each desk plate features the Alphabet, a Number Line (in Standard Primary font) and an editable area for teachers to either type or write in their students names.
A blank editable file has also been included to allow teachers to choose a font of their choice, or use them without the alphabet or number line if desired if you wish to use them to label classroom supplies and / or personal belongings.
File also includes a Cursive font option as well as Australian School Fonts; VIC Modern Cursive, NSW Foundation, SA Beginners and QLD Beginners Fonts.
- 50 Large Desk Mats (2 per page - landscape) with alphabet and number line (PowerPoint file)
- 12 different designs included, all editable and with beautiful, daisies and gingham patterns
- A variety of font options including; standard primary font, cursive font & Aussie school fonts - VIC, NSW, QLD and SA
- Blank, editable copies with no alphabet or number lines are also included (PowerPoint file)
- You will need to have Microsoft PowerPoint installed on your computer.
- Choose any font you like (must be installed on your computer) and simply type in your text.
If you like this, then I know you will LOVE:
Like matchy, matchy? Click here for more Daisy Gingham Neutrals Resources
Please note, this is a downloadable, digital file that you can access immediately after purchase.
To open the files you will be required to have a PDF Reader such as Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer.
To edit: If the product description stipulates that the file is editable, it will be editable only in Microsoft PowerPoint. You will need to have access to Microsoft Powerpoint to be able to type in your text. You can access a free trial here.
‘Editable’ refers to the *text* within the file being customisable. Images and colour palettes are not editable. Simply type into the text boxes provided or add in your own to edit.
Please ensure your PDF reader and MS PowerPoint software is up to date to avoid compatibility issues.
Purchase of this resource entitles the purchaser the right to reproduce pages in limited quantities for single classroom or homeschool use only.
Duplication for a friend, another staff member, entire school or commercial purpose without purchase of an additional license is strictly forbidden.
Copying any part of this resource and/or placing it on the internet in any form (even a personal or classroom website/ school server) is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
Copyright ©Chantelle Jacobs
Miss Jacobs Little Learners Pty Ltd