Made with a gentle, muted rainbow color palette, to perfectly match my Spotty Pastels classroom decor collection, just minus the spots! This stunning and minimalist design is sure to enhance your student's learning without creating an over-stimulating classroom environment.
What you will get:
- This phonics poster pack contains 48 posters for display in your classroom of digraphs, blends, long and short vowel sounds.
- Each page has 2 posters on it (A5 size).
- To use these phonics posters as FLASHCARDS, simply change sizes in your personal printing options. Eg. 2 to a page.
Blank Editable Spare versions (see thumbnail) have also been included to allow teachers to create posters to suit their classroom needs.
Includes phonics posters for the following:
- Short - a,e,i,o,u
- Long - a,e,i,o,u
- Silent e, bossy e, magic e (depending on what your grade call it)
- Bossy R - ar, er, ir, or, ur
- Blends - tr, st, gr, sp, sl, sk, fl, pr, cl, bl, gl, pl, br, cr, dr, sc, sn, sw
- Digraphs - ch, wh, sh, th, ph, ng, oo, ee, ou, ow, ai, ay, gh, qu, ck, ea
Please note, this is a downloadable, digital file that you can access immediately after purchase.
To open the files you will be required to have a PDF Reader such as Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer.
To edit: If the product description stipulates that the file is editable, it will be editable only in Microsoft PowerPoint. You will need to have access to Microsoft Powerpoint to be able to type in your text. You can access a free trial here.
‘Editable’ refers to the *text* within the file being customisable. Images and colour palettes are not editable. Simply type into the text boxes provided or add in your own to edit.
Please ensure your PDF reader and MS PowerPoint software is up to date to avoid compatibility issues.
Purchase of this resource entitles the purchaser the right to reproduce pages in limited quantities for single classroom or homeschool use only.
Duplication for a friend, another staff member, entire school or commercial purpose without purchase of an additional license is strictly forbidden.
Copying any part of this resource and/or placing it on the internet in any form (even a personal or classroom website/ school server) is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
Copyright ©Chantelle Jacobs
Miss Jacobs Little Learners Pty Ltd