Frog Life Cycle
This Frog Life Cycle pack outlines the stages of a frogs development from a tadpole to an adult frog; a frogs life cycle.
This includes the following activities and resources:
- Frog Life Cycle Vocabulary Words and Descriptions (clipart version)
- Frog Life Cycle Vocabulary Words and Descriptions (real life photos version)
- Pictures and Arrows for Frog Life Cycle Classroom Bulletin Board Display
- Frog Life Cycle Sequencing Centre Activity
- Frog Life Cycle Color Poster
- Frog Life Cycle Fill in the gaps Black and White Student Worksheet (2 versions)
- Frog Life Cycle Student Assessment Worksheet
Please note, this is a downloadable, digital file that you can access immediately after purchase.
To open the files you will be required to have a PDF Reader such as Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer.
To edit: If the product description stipulates that the file is editable, it will be editable only in Microsoft PowerPoint. You will need to have access to Microsoft Powerpoint to be able to type in your text. You can access a free trial here.
‘Editable’ refers to the *text* within the file being customisable. Images and colour palettes are not editable. Simply type into the text boxes provided or add in your own to edit.
Please ensure your PDF reader and MS PowerPoint software is up to date to avoid compatibility issues.
Purchase of this resource entitles the purchaser the right to reproduce pages in limited quantities for single classroom or homeschool use only.
Duplication for a friend, another staff member, entire school or commercial purpose without purchase of an additional license is strictly forbidden.
Copying any part of this resource and/or placing it on the internet in any form (even a personal or classroom website/ school server) is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
Copyright ©Chantelle Jacobs
Miss Jacobs Little Learners Pty Ltd