Welcome your students into the classroom in style with this modern Daisy Gingham Door Display kit!
Created using calming neutral tones and trendy retro daisies, this inviting classroom Door Display is editable for you to customize with your students' names and / or classroom name and Room Number.
- Welcome Door Display Posters in 5 daisy gingham patterned designs (Editable PowerPoint file)
- 'Have a GREAT DAISY' posters
- 'Welcome to ____' posters
- Daisy Student Names - various designs and colors of daisies for you to type your students’ names into. These are so versatile - you can also use them as supply labels for your students’ belonging or teaching resources.
- You will need to have Microsoft PowerPoint installed on your computer.
- Choose any font you like (must be installed on your computer) and simply type in your text.
If you like this, then I know you will LOVE:
Like matchy, matchy? Click here for more Daisy Gingham Neutrals Resources
Please note, this is a downloadable, digital file that you can access immediately after purchase.
To open the files you will be required to have a PDF Reader such as Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer.
To edit: If the product description stipulates that the file is editable, it will be editable only in Microsoft PowerPoint. You will need to have access to Microsoft Powerpoint to be able to type in your text. You can access a free trial here.
‘Editable’ refers to the *text* within the file being customisable. Images and colour palettes are not editable. Simply type into the text boxes provided or add in your own to edit.
Please ensure your PDF reader and MS PowerPoint software is up to date to avoid compatibility issues.
Purchase of this resource entitles the purchaser the right to reproduce pages in limited quantities for single classroom or homeschool use only.
Duplication for a friend, another staff member, entire school or commercial purpose without purchase of an additional license is strictly forbidden.
Copying any part of this resource and/or placing it on the internet in any form (even a personal or classroom website/ school server) is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
Copyright ©Chantelle Jacobs
Miss Jacobs Little Learners Pty Ltd