These stunning Brights Alphabet Posters have been created using a neon rainbow colour palette. To assist with creating an inclusive classroom and embrace diversity, ASL (American Sign Language) and AUSLAN (Australian Sign Language) versions have also been included in this pack.
These Brights Alphabet Posters can be used in any year level whether it be the elementary or middle grade classroom as both standard primary and cursive fonts have been included. Alternately, you may choose to use your own desired font by typing your text directly into the editable files included in this Alphabet Poster pack. This also makes these posters perfect for the bilingual classroom as you can type directly in your language of choice! Australian teachers can also use their desired Aussie school state fonts too!
TIP: Print these earthy alphabet posters 4 to a page and bind them together using a ring clip to create a set of flashcards for your students to use as literacy centers or writing tools.
- Full Page Alphabet Posters (A-Z) in PDF format.
- Full Page Alphabet Posters (A-Z) in an editable MS Powerpoint format.
- Brights Alphabet Posters in two designs:
- Version 1: Minimalistic Brights design with alphabet associated images
- Version 2: Colour Strip with alphabet associated images
- Version 3: Minimalistic Brights design with no images - Square
- Fonts included are: Standard Primary Font, Cursive Font, Australian State Fonts - VIC, QLD, NSW, SA for teachers in Australia
- Brights ASL (American Sign Language) Alphabet Posters
- Standard font and Learning Curve font included, with diverse skin tones color ASL clipart
- Brights Auslan (Australian Sign Language) Alphabet Posters
- Aussie fonts and Cursive Aussie fonts included, with two options: black and white Auslan clipart and diverse skin tones color clipart
Please note, this is a downloadable, digital file that you can access immediately after purchase.
To open the files you will be required to have a PDF Reader such as Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer.
To edit: If the product description stipulates that the file is editable, it will be editable only in Microsoft PowerPoint. You will need to have access to Microsoft Powerpoint to be able to type in your text. You can access a free trial here.
‘Editable’ refers to the *text* within the file being customisable. Images and colour palettes are not editable. Simply type into the text boxes provided or add in your own to edit.
Please ensure your PDF reader and MS PowerPoint software is up to date to avoid compatibility issues.
Purchase of this resource entitles the purchaser the right to reproduce pages in limited quantities for single classroom or homeschool use only.
Duplication for a friend, another staff member, entire school or commercial purpose without purchase of an additional license is strictly forbidden.
Copying any part of this resource and/or placing it on the internet in any form (even a personal or classroom website/ school server) is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
Copyright ©Chantelle Jacobs
Miss Jacobs Little Learners Pty Ltd