This Nursery Rhymes Activities and Printables Bundle combines my BEST SELLING Nursery Rhymes Packs 1, 2 & 3 at a discounted price.
With a Literacy focus, it has everything you need for teaching a Nursery Rhymes unit to your Early Years students and is perfect for the beginning of the year to encourage reading and letter recognition through popular nursery rhymes that your students will love!
Featuring the following 21 Nursery Rhymes:
- Little Miss Muffet
- Little Bo Peep
- Hey Diddle, Diddle
- Humpty Dumpty
- Little Jack Horner
- The Queen of Hearts
- Jack be Nimble
- Jack and Jill
- Old Mother Hubbard
- Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
- Mary Had A Little Lamb
- Hickory Dickory Dock
- Incy Wincy Spider
- It's Raining, It's Pouring
- Five Little Monkeys
- This Little Piggy
- I'm a Little Teapot
- Three Little Kittens
- Teddy Bears Picnic
Study one Nursery Rhyme a week - perfect for Back to School activities in the early years as it includes worksheets and activities for shared reading, independent reading, literacy groups/circles, Daily 5, Fine Motor and Handwriting including:
- A4 colour posters of each nursery rhyme – perfect for shared reading (can be blown up to A3). Once you have finished with it during shared reading you can place it in a display folder to create a class Nursery Rhyme book for your classroom library.
- Student Nursery Rhyme booklet – including front cover and pages for them to create their own books.
- Fill in the gaps Worksheets – cut and paste activity for each nursery rhyme
- Sentence pocket chart strips for each nursery rhyme – good for whole class focus as well as independent and group student literacy centers. (Sentence Sequencing)
- Handwriting and sentence sequencing worksheets for each nursery rhyme.
Please note, this is a downloadable, digital file that you can access immediately after purchase.
To open the files you will be required to have a PDF Reader such as Adobe Acrobat installed on your computer. To edit the files you will need to have access to Microsoft Powerpoint. Please ensure your software is up to date to avoid compatibility issues.
Purchase of this resource entitles the purchaser the right to reproduce pages in limited quantities for single classroom or homeschool use only.
Duplication for a friend, another staff member, entire school or commercial purpose without purchase of an additional license is strictly forbidden.
Copying any part of this resource and/or placing it on the internet in any form (even a personal or classroom website/ school server) is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
Copyright ©Chantelle Jacobs
Miss Jacobs Little Learners Pty Ltd
Awesome resource. Thanks
Ill be using this at the start of the term thanks
Looking forward to completing many of these interesting activities with my Kinders. Thank you
Thank you for this resource. Can't wait to use it.
Great for a unit all about nursery rhymes!