This warm and engaging Spotty Neutrals Classroom décor bundle will add the perfect earthy & inclusive touch to your 2022 classroom!
This pack has been specifically designed to pare back your classroom decorations in order to let your student’s work POP, and to allow for a gentler and more welcoming learning environment for ALL students.
For some students, classrooms can be an overstimulating and overwhelming environment. Using neutral, muted tones, such as the calming palette used in this boho Spotty Neutrals Classroom Decor, paired with natural greenery (whether fake or real plants) can help to create a homey, tranquil atmosphere for you and your grade.
Suitable for all year levels – from early primary to upper primary and even high school, the minimalistic designs, and customisable resources in this B+W Spotty Neutrals Decor bundle can be used year after year! This pack is BILINGUAL FRIENDLY with its customisable designs, allowing teachers to edit the text into whichever language they require.
Additionally, this Diversity Classroom Decor Pack uses an ombre neutrals colour palette that has been purposely chosen to represent cultural awareness and assist in creating an inclusive classroom environment.
Transform your classroom from drab to fab, with Miss Jacobs Little Learners’ modern classroom decor!
THIS SPOTTY NEUTRALS DECOR BUNDLE INCLUDES:
- Affirmation Station (PDF & Editable)
Alphabet Posters (PDF & Editable) 3 Versions, with alphabet images and without - Fonts Include: Standard Primary Font, Cursive Font, Australian State Fonts - VIC, QLD, NSW, SA for teachers in Australia
+ ASL & AUSLAN versions
- Alphabet Word Wall Headers (Editable) standard primary font and Aussie fonts.
- Binder Covers and Spines - (Editable) + Spines in 3 sizes, styled to match
- Birthday Display - (PDF & Editable)
- Bulletin Board Bunting and Banners (Editable)
- Classroom Calendar and Weather Display - (PDF & Editable) 2 Versions - Pocket Chart Size and Standard Size
- Classroom Jobs with Header - (PDF & Editable)
- Clock Numbers
- Classroom Labels - small, medium, large tub, round, square, Magazine & Tolsby (Editable)
- Classroom Posters in Portrait and Landscape - EDITABLE (Type in your own classroom rules or values, motivational quotes and signs etc)
- Color Posters (editable)
- Days and Months of the Year Flashcards (PDF & Editable)
- Days at School Tally (PDF & Editable)
- Door Display - 4 designs to choose from (Editable)
- Flip Calendar (editable)
- Hand Signal Posters - (PDF & Editable)
- Learning Intentions, Success Criteria, WALT, WALF (PDF & Editable
- Meet the Teacher Templates (Editable)
- Number Posters - 0-30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100 (PDF & Editable)
- Student Goal Mats (Editable)
- Student Name Plates - (with Alphabet and Numbers) (Editable)
- Teacher Toolbox Labels - multiple designs (Editable)
- Teacher Trolley / 10 Drawer Cart Labels - 2 styles (Editable)
- Visual Timetable with Clocks (PDF & Editable)
- Voice Levels Display (PDF & Editable)
- Welcome Posters (PDF & Editable)
Please note, this is a downloadable, digital file that you can access immediately after purchase.
To open the files you will be required to have a PDF Reader such as Adobe Acrobat installed on your computer. To edit the files you will need to have access to Microsoft Powerpoint. Please ensure your software is up to date to avoid compatibility issues.
Purchase of this resource entitles the purchaser the right to reproduce pages in limited quantities for single classroom or homeschool use only.
Duplication for a friend, another staff member, entire school or commercial purpose without purchase of an additional license is strictly forbidden.
Copying any part of this resource and/or placing it on the internet in any form (even a personal or classroom website/ school server) is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
Copyright ©Chantelle Jacobs
Miss Jacobs Little Learners Pty Ltd
It’s a fun decor bundle, that brightens up my classroom!
Chantelle is a life saver for teachers everywhere!
I love the cute design and muted colours. I do wish there was a bit less brown and possibly more sage, greys or pinkish tones.