This bright and fun CVC word literacy game will keep your early years students engaged and working independently whilst they practise learning their initial, middle and ending sounds in words.
This activity can be laminated and cut in half to be used over and over again throughout your kindergarten literacy centres and work best with whiteboard markers (dry erase) or magnetic letters.
- 52 different CVC words and high quality graphics each with 4 ability levels to cater for differentiation in your classroom. That's 208 task cards!
- Game instructions
4 CVC sets included
- No sounds recorded - students record all 3 sounds
- No middle sound recorded - students record middle sound
- No initial letter/sound recorded - students record initial letter/sound
- No final sound/letter recorded - students record end sound
Please note, this is a downloadable, digital file that you can access immediately after purchase.
To open the files you will be required to have a PDF Reader such as Adobe Acrobat installed on your computer. To edit the files you will need to have access to Microsoft Powerpoint. Please ensure your software is up to date to avoid compatibility issues.
Purchase of this resource entitles the purchaser the right to reproduce pages in limited quantities for single classroom or homeschool use only.
Duplication for a friend, another staff member, entire school or commercial purpose without purchase of an additional license is strictly forbidden.
Copying any part of this resource and/or placing it on the internet in any form (even a personal or classroom website/ school server) is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
Copyright ©Chantelle Jacobs
Miss Jacobs Little Learners Pty Ltd
Wonderful product, however, I had a difficult time getting it to print right on standard paper.
Great for my lower level students to create confidence.
Great resource thank you.