Reading Assessment / Guided Reading:
This pack includes EVERYTHING you need to set up your Reading Assessment, Guided Reading and Individual Student Conference Folder for the entire year!!!
If you are just starting out your teaching career or if you are looking for a new way to organise your reading assessment notes and observations, then this is perfect for you.
- Detailed step by step instructions with photographs on how to set both your guided reading folder and individual student conferencing folder
- 12 Coloured Reading Assessment Binder Front Covers and Spines (in editable format)
INDIVIDUAL STUDENT READING CONFERENCES:
- Reading Assessment Instructional Reading Level Tracker
- Reading Assessment Student Conference Tracking Sheet - 2 versions
- Reading Assessment Individual Student Reading Conference Sheets - these sheets are differentiated according to your student's levels. Each one includes reading strategies and goals for your student based on their reading ability. (Available in both PM Benchmarking Level AND Fountas & Pinnell levels)
- Guided Reading Folder Cover (2 versions & Editable versions)
- Guided Reading Groups Overview Sheet
- Reading Assessment Weekly Overview Sheet]
- Guided Reading Notes sheets and templates 2 versions available depending on your preference for note taking or checklist form. Also differentiated according to your students' individual reading level.
This product is perfect for:
Reading Levels PM 1 - 25 and Fountas & Pinnell Levels A - T.
Please note, this is a downloadable, digital file that you can access immediately after purchase.
To open the files you will be required to have a PDF Reader such as Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer.
To edit: If the product description stipulates that the file is editable, it will be editable only in Microsoft PowerPoint. You will need to have access to Microsoft Powerpoint to be able to type in your text. You can access a free trial here.
‘Editable’ refers to the *text* within the file being customisable. Images and colour palettes are not editable. Simply type into the text boxes provided or add in your own to edit.
Please ensure your PDF reader and MS PowerPoint software is up to date to avoid compatibility issues.
Purchase of this resource entitles the purchaser the right to reproduce pages in limited quantities for single classroom or homeschool use only.
Duplication for a friend, another staff member, entire school or commercial purpose without purchase of an additional license is strictly forbidden.
Copying any part of this resource and/or placing it on the internet in any form (even a personal or classroom website/ school server) is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
Copyright ©Chantelle Jacobs
Miss Jacobs Little Learners Pty Ltd
I am starting to use these this semester! I am so excited!
just what is needed for keeping me on track and to observe strategies that the kids use- a bonus for report writing.
Fantastic resource I look forward to using it this year.