What is your Refund Policy?
The educational resources you purchase here at Miss Jacobs Little Learners are delivered electronically. Unlike a physical product, you are unable to return a digital file once you’ve downloaded it. For that reason, all sales of digital resources are considered final and non-refundable.
Having said that, there are a few exceptions to this, and refunds will be granted in a few, limited circumstances. If your purchase falls into one of the exceptions listed below, you may be eligible for a refund.
Refund requests must be submitted within 30 days of your purchase and are granted on a case-by-case basis.
- Compromised Resource File- A resource file is damaged or is missing content.
Example: A thumbnail or preview is uploaded instead of the resource itself.
- Misrepresentation- A resource preview and/or description misrepresents what is actually contained in the resource. (Requests are subject to review.)
Example: A product description states it includes an editable file however the file is in fact, not editable.
- Technical Limitations— You are unable to access a resource because the technical requirements aren’t included in the resource description.
Example: A resource is a Powerpoint file but this is not listed anywhere on the product page.
- Duplicate Purchase— You accidentally purchase the same resource twice.
Example: You purchase a resource contained in a specific bundle and then later purchase it in a bundle.
- File Download Status— You purchased a resource but never downloaded the file. (This will need to be verified
Example: You purchased a Year 1 version of a resource, however you needed the year 6 version and your account shows that you have not downloaded the file within the 30 day period.
If your purchase meets these guidelines, you can submit a refund request here. As part of your request, be sure to include the resource name, your concerns about the resource, and any specific examples or details you might have. Screenshots welcome!